Not all insurance programs are created equal. All of our programs are custom crafted to meet our client's unique needs.



When it comes to Light Industrial businesses, your insurance needs can be very specific AND widely varied. You need more than the standard Businessowner or Package policy to be adequately protected. We can review your exposures and needs with you and then put together a policy that has the right property and liability coverages, as well as coverages for any unique exposures your business may have.


Property Coverages

Property coverages that are typical to a light industrial business can include coverages for your building, contents (business personal property and stock), business income with extra expense, equipment breakdown, and personal property of others including leased property.


Other Property Protection You May Need

A Light Industrial policy can include endorsements that can boost the blanket limit, cover your equipment for mechanical breakdown, data compromise, identity theft, flood, earthquake, as well as specifically named Inland Marine needs.


Liability Coverages

Business Liability coverages are needed to protect you in the event of a liability suit, a claim by others for bodily injury and/or damage to their personal property. It also covers your legal expenses if such a claim presents itself. Limits are available from $300,000 to $1,000,000 and higher if needed. Many times you can pair these coverages with a Commercial Excess or Umbrella policy to get the right limits you need.


Other Liability Protection You May Need

A Light Industrial policy can include endorsements that can increase your Liability coverages for other exposures like pollution, employment practices, hire and non-owned auto exposures, and manufacturers E&O to name a few. As an experienced manufacturing firm, you are familiar with product liability coverage and it's availability or lack thereof depending on your area of expertise. We can provide insurance programs that are custom taylored to include OR exclude product liability depending on your needs. Our review with you will find the exposures your specific business has and present to you the options for coverage available.


Additional Services

At Fitts Insurance, all the companies we have access to have their own Loss Control and Claims Services. The loss control service can help you see on-site areas that you need to address for the safety of your employees and your business. They can show you how to be pro-active with accident prevention to reduce the hazards exposure to your people and your property. And no matter how careful you are, claims do happen and so we are pleased to say should you ever have a claim, our company’s claims adjusters and representatives will provide you with prompt and fair claims resolution.


Save time knowing you are working with and insurance specialist that understands your business. Save money thanks to our vast marketplace for your insurance protections.


Click here to contact Tim Fitts, who's experience in this field gives him a upper hand when it comes to identifying and addressing the unique needs of light indiustrial manufacturers. The recommended dose is 2 inhallations to prevent the bronchospasms. The remedy is used in 15-20 minutes before the affection. Buy Ventolin